“You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right.”
Whey protein is considered as the ultimate source of protein with immense benefits. Not only it helps your body gain mass but also helps to build muscles simultaneously. If you are bored of protein shakes and want to diversify your protein intake. Then you have come to the right place! It is time to make your protein-rich diet easy, fun, convenient and absolutely delicious.
Check out these healthy, full of protein and tasty whey protein recipes and transform your boring protein shakes into yummy treats.
White Chocolate Almond Protein Bar
Protein bars are very useful, and you can include them in your diet either as a grab-and-go option or as a regular meal snack. However, choosing the right protein bar can be confusing. So, why trouble yourself when you can make it easily at your home. Plus they can be made with few ingredients and far better than store-bought.
Let’s get started
You will need the following ingredients
Ingredients for the Filling
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (or unflavored + stevia drops)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds or chopped mixed nuts
- Ingredients for the Coating
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate or sugar-free white chocolate
Optional: 1 square dark chocolate and 1 tsp extra chopped nuts
- Mix together all the mentioned filling ingredients in a bowl and make a dough. In case your dough is too wet, add a bit more almonds until it becomes more solid.
- Make four small rectangle bars out of your mix then place them on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt the white chocolate, if isn’t melting properly, you can add a tiny bit of coconut oil. Then pour the melted chocolate on top of the bars and on its other side also.
- You can add more chopped nuts and a few layers of melted dark chocolate to decorate the bars.
Macros per serving: 9g protein, 168kcals, 10g fat, fibre 3g and 10g carbs
Winters are here! What can be better than a cup of steaming hot chocolate? It’s a protein packed healthy alternative for health-conscious people.
- One scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 236ml hot water or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp unsweet cocoa powder
- Cinnamon (Topping)
- Take medium pot and heat all ingredients together and stir constantly about 3 minutes. Carefully remove from heat and pour into a large mug and add sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Nutritional Value (Estimated): 24g protein, 3g fat and 6g carbs
Gluten-free Protein Donuts
Are you a donut lover but hate the extra calories and are looking for a healthier alternative to satisfy that donut craving? Well, you need not to worry.
This gluten-free protein donuts recipe is fluffy, soft, and protein packed! A perfect treat to satisfy your craving.
- 12g whey protein
- 5 egg whites
- 100g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 22g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all your ingredients together until smooth and fill donut pan evenly and bake for no more than 15 minutes at 320F (179C). Then add your melted dark chocolate and sprinkles.
Macros per donut: 2.5g protein, 61kcals, 1g fat and 10g carbs
What kind should you buy?
You can buy Whey Protein online from Healthkart because it tastes amazing and has no artificial ingredients than competing brands. Don’t forget to check out their range of mass gainers and other nutritional supplements.
If you enjoyed this article or have any questions, please leave a comment below!