“You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right.”
Whey protein is considered as the ultimate source of protein with immense benefits. Not only it helps your body gain mass but also helps to build muscles simultaneously. If you are bored of protein shakes and want to diversify your protein intake. Then you have come to the right place! It is time to make your protein-rich diet easy, fun, convenient and absolutely delicious.
Check out these healthy, full of protein and tasty whey protein recipes and transform your boring protein shakes into yummy treats.
White Chocolate Almond Protein Bar
Protein bars are very useful, and you can include them in your diet either as a grab-and-go option or as a regular meal snack. However, choosing the right protein bar can be confusing. So, why trouble yourself when you can make it easily at your home. Plus they can be made with few ingredients and far better than store-bought.
Let’s get started
You will need the following ingredients
Ingredients for the Filling
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (or unflavored + stevia drops)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds or chopped mixed nuts
- Ingredients for the Coating
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate or sugar-free white chocolate
Optional: 1 square dark chocolate and 1 tsp extra chopped nuts
- Mix together all the mentioned filling ingredients in a bowl and make a dough. In case your dough is too wet,